Monday, June 16, 2008

the books go in the boxes...

Apparently I have nothing better to do with my time than to BLOG. 
'sok, i was semi-productive today. not making a whole lot of progress with the whole 'packing' plan, but i got a little done. I'm leaving the burgh again tomorrow for a few days- driving to Eric's for his biiiiirthday, then my second interview in Bayonne on wednesday (crossing fingers for job!), then LBI w/ bek for a day or two, then home to qcity for the James Taylor concert friday night, yesss! so excited for that. probably back to pburgh saturday afternoon sometime- gotsta get my act together out here. I'm not sure when I'll start doing work for the Dalcroze workshop, but that will be fun/something to do. I really will need to focus on packing in my free time though- i just HATE packing. and i don't even know where to start with this house- how do you put 5 years into boxes in any organized sort of way? somebody tell me please.

well anyway, i am enjoying some time off and certainly have plenty to keep me busy. bit lonely though- missing my drummer boys. and thinking that if somebody makes you feel sad when you don't see them, yet equally sad when you do see them, what exactly are you supposed to do? tricky.

quite appropriate that I am packing my life into boxes from the liquor store.

hoping that in 2 days I will know where I am going.

"it's not the destination, it's the glory of the ride..."


No comments: